A T&A Wedding

Monday, March 06, 2006

Back to square one

So, as it turns out, we won't be having our wedding at the Art Gallery. We had decided on a morning wedding. Unfortunately, the rooms that they have for rent are still part of the gallery, so they would have to close those rooms to the public which they were not prepared to do. It would have been nice if they told us that before they processed our deposit. Oh well.

Anyway, we are now in the process of finding a new venue. It will likely be the Delta Hotel in the inner harbour. Because we are looking at a weekday, morning wedding, they have offered us a really good rate.

I'll post again when we know more.


Post a Comment

<< Home